Recruit Rooster Web Designer in Indianapolis, Indiana
Develop career sites from layout to production, striving to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation that promotes the employer’s brand. Collaborate implementation team to ensure the digital design is integrated within the overall employment brand vision of our members/customers. Focused primarily on top-tier career site investments that have fully customized development and solutions.
- Develop and update customer career sites; advocates for digital design and technology capabilities; collaborates with digital strategy teams to ensure digital design falls within project scope, feasibility, and delivery potential to ultimately ensure customer satisfaction.
- Rebrand design, develop, and maintain existing customer career sites and serve as the creative lead working to create the vision of career site rebrands to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide development and design for new products and templates; present concepts and designs to internal teams and customers for consideration.
- Maintain style guides, design corporate logos, ensure consistency of all branded materials, create graphics, establish design standards, and develop prototypes to ensure customer satisfaction and add value.
- Manage workflow and agile development tasks.
- Set up Google Analytics, Webmasters, and Quantcast programs and review results to measure effectiveness of customer career sites and plan for improvements.
- Research and stay abreast on design of interface elements, including visual treatment of text, graphic page elements, and navigational components; conduct design trend research and presentations to ensure the association stays relevant.
- Troubleshoot development issues and bugs of existing career sites platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Degree
- 4+ Years Digital Design
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Ability to work with and understand DE Django administration and configurations.