Recruit Rooster Enterprise Sales Representative in Indianapolis, Indiana
Currently seeking an Enterprise Sales Representative for Recruit Rooster by DirectEmployers. Within this role you will be responsible for generating and securing revenue through the identification & acquisition of new business sales with a consultative approach via telesales, primarily in the enterprise sales market. You will be responsible for identifying and driving growth opportunities, evaluating newly aligned markets and competitors, and fostering innovation that speaks to clientele needs. You will provide expertise, guidance, and recommendations for development consideration, which will assist in navigating the development roadmap. You are expected to work closely with the Customer Service Team and Sales Engineers in an effort to foster new business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Cultivate sales pipeline by cold calling, emailing, and holding virtual meetings.
- Canvas and research prospective accounts through various channels to identify revenue opportunities.
- Generate new leads and source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound efforts.
- Handle entire sales process from lead to conversion.
- Work closely with implementation team to ensure customer solution success.
- Engage, network, and build rapport within industry to continuously evaluate market.
OTHER SIGNIFICANTJOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Ability to Develop, Direct, and Present Educational and Sales Presentations – Conferences & Webinars.
- Ability to Travel - Onsite Visits, National, and Regional Conferences.
- Additional Duties as Assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree Preferred or Business-Related Experience Required
- 5+ Years of Digital or SaaS Sales Experience
- Strong Business Acumen and Leadership Abilities
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills
REQUIRED SKILLS (TECHNICAL, CLERICAL, LANGUAGE, ETC.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to lead a consultative conversation and identify opportunities for product positioning.
- Significant knowledge of the Internet, SaaS Products, Employment Branding, Recruitment Marketing, Industries, Talent Acquisition and HR Industries.
- Knowledge or interest in the digital technical landscape.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.