Recruit Rooster Developer / Senior Developer in Indianapolis, Indiana
Note: This job is for the Company RocketBuild. RocketBuild is a wholly owned subsidiary of Recruiter Rooster. When you apply you will be taken to the RocketBuild application page.
RocketBuild is seeking an experienced programmer for an Application Developer role. We are a collaborative, team-oriented group of developers and technologists focused on providing great people with a great place to work. We provide high-end development services to innovative brands, large and small. This most often takes the form of web and mobile applications, but we also build some enterprise and custom websites as well as system integrations.
If you are an application developer with at least 2 years (5+ for senior developer) of professional web and app development experience (inclusive of the skills listed below), we invite you to apply!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:The Developer will assist the Production Team with the following assignments:
- Building application and website features from requirements and designs
- Troubleshooting functionality bugs and code issues
- Evaluating code to ensure it is clean and functioning properly
- Reviewing code from other developers and mentoring more junior team members
- Deploying applications
- Helping to scope and estimate potential future projects
- Managing tickets in the project management system
- Participating in client project meetings when needed
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attend company meetings
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Django, Laravel, or Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Integrating with or building APIs
- React Native experience
- iOS experience (Swift)
- Android experience (Java)
- Experience with Linux system administration (AWS preferred)
- Experience with continuous deployment tools
- Experience with WordPress theme development
- Experience writing and working with REST APIs
- Work using UI frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Database experience (SQL / Schema)