Recruit Rooster Creative Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Creative Coordinator is responsible for the creative direction and development of our customers mainly in reference to digital recruitment efforts. This role primarily focuses on identifying recruitment goals and the desired employment brand of employers to then create, develop, and edit digital videos, photos, employee testimonials and organizing large volumes of digital content. In addition to the creative services portion of the role, the Creative Coordinator is also responsible for developing career sites from layout to production striving to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation that promotes the employers brand. The Creative Coordinator works closely with sales and implementation experts to complete projects in the timelines set forth in project scope.
- Consult, create, edit, and manage creative strategies for customers.
- Develop large scale projects such as promotional videos, marketing strategies, conference and sales presentations.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Strong understanding of final cut pro and adobe creative suites.
- Compile and report video analytics across various platforms.
- Manage projects in agile development platform.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Experience Working as a Freelance Video Editor, or Casual Video Editing Experience.
- Experience with 360° and VR Video Technologies.
- Multi-camera Editing Experience.